- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Alternative Delivery for Transportation
- Ports & Maritime
- Trails & Pathways
- Transportation Planning & Policy
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) advances energy research, maintains our nation’s nuclear security and secures science and technology nationwide.
We help you safely execute the most challenging missions under scrutinized conditions, demonstrated by our established safety record.
We combine technical experience with a deep understanding of the contractual, political and logistical challenges of the energy industry and national security enterprise, delivering critical, risky and challenging projects. From designing and building one-of-a-kind critical facilities to program management for secure facility operations and campus relocations, we work with your success in mind.
Likewise, in support of the DOE’s efforts to advance renewable and fossil energy technologies, our professionals are on the leading edge of transforming how power is generated, distributed and consumed to protect our nation’s critical missions worldwide.
Quality Assurance Programs
When you partner with us, we determine the appropriate quality assurance program based on your project’s requirements and needs.
We offer a corporate Quality Management System and the Federal Quality Assurance Program (FQAP), which meets the requirements of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard Nuclear Quality Assurance-1, 2008 and 2009 addenda. But our programs go a step further. We understand that some projects require a blend of both programs — a blend that we’ll help you develop.
Our corporate program is based on the principles of several ISO standards including ISO 9001. We also integrate commissioning into our Quality Control Program to verify all the systems work as intended.
And while the basic FQAP contains typical requirements for auditing subcontractors, development of project administration manuals and project-specific quality assurance plans, our customized FQAP program has been audited and approved by Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC (CNS) for implementation at Pantex, approved by Los Alamos National Security, LLC (LANS) for implementation at Los Alamos National Laboratory and approved by Savannah River Nuclear Security (SRNS) for implementation at Savannah River Site.