- Design-Build for Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Water & Wastewater
- Master Planning for Water & Wastewater Utilities
- Municipal Water & Wastewater
- Smart Infrastructure
- Wastewater & Stormwater Collection
- Water & Wastewater Program Management
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Alternative Delivery for Transportation
- Ports & Maritime
- Trails & Pathways
- Transportation Planning & Policy
- Federal & Military
- Agencies & Military Branches
- Energy Resiliency
- Environmental Services for Military Facilities
- Foreign Military Sales
- Military Fueling
- Military Master Planning
- Smart Governance
- Air Quality & Noise
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Compliance
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Mitigation Banking
- Natural & Cultural Resources
- Solid Waste & Resource Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Electric Power Generation
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Environmental Compliance for Power Generation
- Fossil Generation
- Plant Improvements
- Power Generation Project Delivery
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Transmission
- Electric Utility Cybersecurity
- Grid Modernization
- Routing, Siting & Permitting
- Smart Energy
- Aviation Infrastructure
- Aviation Support Facilities
- Aviation Technology & Security Systems
- Fueling & Ramp Services
- General Aviation
- Passenger Terminals
- Smart Airports
- Building Solutions
- Commercial Buildings
- Manufacturing & Industrial Facilities
- Mission-Critical Buildings
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
Navigating the maze of cybersecurity threats to critical electric utility infrastructure is a complex and often daunting process. Reduced regulatory costs, enhanced operational efficiency, and managed security and compliance risk continue to be at the forefront of electric utility cybersecurity priorities. We help you find solutions that achieve your goals.
Experience is a critical factor in solving utility cybersecurity challenges. Our governance, risk, compliance and cybersecurity team leverages our skilled assessors, time-tested methodology and industry knowledge to chart your customized strategy. As a company, we have been designing and building utility facilities for more than 120 years. We use that background as the foundation for your cybersecurity program, guiding you to improved operations, process efficiencies, technologies and internal controls.
The enterprise cybersecurity strategy we develop and implement for you can lead to greater system reliability. By taking a holistic approach to critical infrastructure management, our utility cybersecurity solutions address emerging issues with people, processes and technology.
Our in-house team applies extensive training and power industry experience to integrate appropriate cybersecurity frameworks into cybersecurity system designs, operational technology and information technology (OT/IT) programs, implementation plans, and engineer-procure-construct (EPC) asset management initiatives. We assess your enterprise risks and vulnerabilities in light of applicable cybersecurity frameworks.
Industry Involvement & Technology Leadership
The ever-changing technology landscape means your approach to managing your systems is always evolving, too. Our cybersecurity professionals are involved in a range of critical infrastructure committees that govern, advise and advance critical infrastructure technology challenges. These include Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) committees and working groups, as well as North American Electric Reliability Corp. (NERC) committees on CIP, standards drafting and auditor training.
We also have experienced consultants involved with the Control Systems Security Working Group, the Compliance & Enforcement Input Working Group, the Compliance and Certification Committee, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure Systems, the Utilities Technology Council (UTC) Security Committee, and more.
Our team members have demonstrated strong technical knowledge and successful implementation of OT solutions in power generation and transmission environments, as well as in control centers and data centers.
Because we are not affiliated with a single supplier or technology, we help you choose the right solution for your specific needs, based on our broad base of knowledge and experience.